Terms & conditions of sale
The prices invoiced are based on the applicable rates at the time the order is submitted.
Individual transactions must not exceed a maximum limit of €1500 (€3000 for subscriptions purchased online).
The discounts provided through our subscriptions, passes, packages and any other special offer apply solely to Category 1 seats in the Salle de concerts (Concert Hall) and Category 1 to 4 seats in the Grande salle Pierre Boulez (Symphonic Hall). No discounts apply to the other categories of seats.
2. ONLINE ORDERS AND PAYMENT
Orders placed online via the French Public Finance General Directorate (DGFiP) are binding for the Customer as soon as the 'Confirm' button on the secure payment page has been clicked. Submission of an order automatically implies agreement with these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
The Customer must pay for the order with a bank card or credit card bearing one of the following signs: CB/VISA, Euro/MasterCard or American Express.
Online: All of the Customer’s personal information is fully protected and encrypted before being transmitted to the processing centre.
3. TICKET CANCELLATION - THEFT - LOSS
The Philharmonie de Paris reserves the right to cancel an order from a Customer with whom it has an unsettled dispute over payment for a previous order.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable and cannot be sold or reimbursed (even in the event of loss or theft).
You are required to keep your ticket the entire time you are present at the event location.
No duplicate tickets will be issued, except by special permission from the Philharmonie de Paris.
4. EVENT CANCELLATION - CONTINGENCIES - FORCE MAJEURE
The Philharmonie de Paris may be obligated to cancel a concert or other scheduled event, in which case it will refund the price of the ticket, at the Customer’s request, within three months of the date of the event, in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by the Philharmonie de Paris. The Customer will not be entitled to any other form of compensation or further remedy.
5. PERFORMER OR PROGRAMME CHANGES
Philharmonie de Paris management may need to change the programme or performers for an event, in which case tickets will not be refunded, exchanged or reimbursed.
If the programme needs to be suspended more than half way through the concert or show, tickets will not be refunded, exchanged or reimbursed.
6. PROOF OF TRANSACTIONS
The data saved by the Philharmonie de Paris on its OGONE platform, on behalf of the Philharmonie de Paris, constitute proof of all commercial transactions executed between the Philharmonie de Paris and its Customers.
7. LIABILITY / CLAIMS / DISPUTES
The Philharmonie de Paris is the only party, with the express exception of OGONE, authorised to handle claims and disputes relating to the products sold or the services provided. If the claim or dispute concerns a payment transaction, the banking institution or third party in charge of the payment system may be consulted. The Philharmonie de Paris’s address for service is its head office. If the claim or dispute concerns performance of the sales contract or payment of the price, the Court of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Unless by special agreement to the contrary in writing, placement of an order automatically implies the purchaser’s acceptance of our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
It is strictly prohibited to photograph, film, record or rebroadcast the event indicated on the front of your ticket by any means whatsoever, including via internet, or to assist any other person in doing the aforementioned.
8. DATA PROCESSING & FREEDOM
Pursuant to the French Data Processing & Freedom Act, the Customer has the right to access, correct and oppose the recording of any personal information relating to him or her. To exercise any of these rights, the Customer must send a written request to the Philharmonie de Paris Public Relations Department at: 221, avenue Jean-Jaurès - 75019 Paris - France, and to the French Public Finances General Directorate at: DGFiP - 94, rue Réaumur - 75002 Paris - France.
9. SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKETS PRINTED ON PERSONAL PRINTERS
- The 'printed ticket' is created when the 'printed ticket' file (in PDF format) is issued to the user after the order has been confirmed, the ticket has been paid for online, and the contact information has been entered.
- From the time the 'printed ticket' is created, it is non-refundable and non-exchangeable, even if the user has not yet physically printed it.
- The 'printed ticket' can be physically printed at any time after its creation by printing the PDF file available on the Customer’s online account.
- The 'printed ticket' must be printed on white A4 paper, blank on both sides, without altering the print dimensions, in portrait (vertical) format, on a laser or ink-jet printer. It may not under any circumstances be presented in any other form (e.g. electronically, on a screen, etc.).
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the quality of the print-out is good. Partially printed, soiled, damaged or illegible tickets will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid. If you encounter printer problems or if the print-out quality is poor, you need to reprint the PDF file in order to obtain a properly printed ticket.
Therefore, before ordering a 'printed ticket', make sure that you have the software and hardware configuration needed to print your ticket: a computer that is connected to the internet and equipped with Acrobat Reader software, a laser or ink-jet printer with a minimum resolution of 300 DPI, and blank sheets of white, A4 format paper. The Philharmonie de Paris shall in no way be liable for failure to print your tickets due to lack of the software or hardware configuration set out above.
When you arrive at the Philharmonie de Paris, your ticket will be scanned and recognised electronically thanks to the barcode. The first person to present the ticket is presumed to be the legitimate ticket holder, and is the only person who will be admitted to attend the event using this ticket. Keep your ticket in a safe place. No recourse will be possible if an illegal copy of it is made, even if unbeknownst to you.
The ticket will be deemed invalid if any of the rules set out above are violated.
10. RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any reservation remaining unpaid 7 days before the concert will be cancelled.
- Immediate payment is required for any order placed less than 7 days before the date of the concert.
- The Philharmonie de Paris reserves the right to request immediate payment if the demand for tickets is high.
- The concerts and activities on sale on Philharmonie de Paris website are intended only for private parties, i.e., individuals, for their personal use and enjoyment. As an individual, the Customer certifies that he or she is not a professional and is not purchasing or using the products and services sold by the Philharmonie de Paris for professional or commercial purposes, or to make a profit.
- For professional purposes of any kind, the Customer must contact the Groups department (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to obtain the Terms & Conditions of Sale and Use for 'Professionals, groups and works committees'.
11. CLaiming pre-paid tickets at ticket counters and conditions for ADMISSION TO concert halls
- Pre-paid tickets can be claimed at ticket counters one hour before the start of the event.
- Seating is not guaranteed after the time indicated on the ticket; latecomers will be seated as possible during breaks, and can move to their reserved seats during the intermission.
- Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged due to late arrival,
- Any large or other items that may cause inconvenience to other audience members must be left at the Philharmonie de Paris cloakroom (free service).
12. PAYMENT METHODS
- Cheque, in Euros only, made payable to the Philharmonie de Paris (for reservations made by post, in person or by telephone),
- Bank/credit card: CB, Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, American Express,
- Philharmonie de Paris gift certificates; no cash or credit is issued if the certificate amount exceeds the ticket price,
- Culture vouchers ('chèques-cultures' issued by Groupe Chèque Déjeuner); no cash or credit is issued if the voucher amount exceeds the ticket price,
- Vacation vouchers ('cheques-vacances'); no cash or credit is issued if the voucher amount exceeds the ticket price,
- Cash in Euros only at Philharmonie de Paris 1 and 2 ticket counters.