The Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris aims to bring music to all and offers special prices for youth. Secondary school students, university students and young adults, discover our special offers for you!
Tickets & Subscriptions
Tickets & Subscriptions
The Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris offers affordable and attractive ticket prices so that its musical programming is accessible to the widest possible audience.
When to book?
- 2017-2018 Subscriptions (3+ and 6+): From Sunday, March 19th 2017 at 11am
- 2017-2018 Under 28 Youth Subscription: From Tuesday, April 18th 2017 at 11am
- 2017-2018 Individual tickets and Adults activities: From Monday, May 29th 2017 at 11am
- 2017-2018 Children & Families Activies : From Saturday, June 10th 2017 at 10am
2016-2017 Season: Booking available.
Purchase your tickets online and select your seat. Subscriptions and gift certificates can also be purchased online. Your personal online account allows you to print your tickets at home, manage your orders, modify your contact information and access personalised offers.
+33 (0)1 44 84 44 84
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
And Sunday: 11am to 6pm
You can reserve and purchase your tickets by cheque or credit card, either by using the booking form or by sending us your request on paper. Payment must be received at the latest 7 days before the event, at the following address:
Cité de la musique – Philharmonie de Paris,
Direction des relations avec le public
221, avenue Jean-Jaurès
75019 Paris, France.
Seating will be attributed according to order of arrival. In order to avoid a delay in processing your request, we recommend that you send a blank cheque in Euro (only) made payable to the Philharmonie de Paris.
Tuesday to Friday: 12pm to 6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm
At the ticket counters, priority is given to ticket sales for concerts, shows and activities of the day.
Other sales outlets
Fnac, Carrefour, fnac.com and on your smartphone with « La billetterie », Ticketmaster.fr, Auchan, Cora, Cultura, E-Leclerc, Furet du Nord, Digitick.com, Classictic.com, Galeries Lafayette, Géant, Intermarché, Le Bon Marché, Magasins U.
- Distribution and programme changes for some concerts may be made over the course of the season.
- Tickets and non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Any reservation remaining unpaid 7 days before the concert will be cancelled.
- Immediate payment is required for any order placed less than 7 days before the date of the concert.
- The Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris reserves the right to request immediate payment if the demand for tickets is high.
- If the programme needs to be suspended more than half way through the concert or show, tickets will not be reimbursed.
- Seating is not guaranteed after the time indicated on the ticket; latecomers will be seated as possible during breaks, and can move to their reserved seats during the intermission.
- Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged due to late arrival or in the event of any programme or distribution change.
- Payment methods: cheque in Euros only, made payable to the “Philharmonie de Paris”; bank card; direct debit (subject to certain conditions).
The 2017/2018 Season at the Philharmonie de Paris will bring together great orchestras and international soloists, projects which will shed new light on music, and there will be jazz music, pop music and world music as well as three temporary exhibitions. Catch up with highlights here.