The Daho l’aime pop ! (Daho Likes It Pop!) exhibition is being held from December 5, 2017 to April 29, 2018:
- Tuesday to Thursday: 12am to 6pm
- On Fridays: 12am to 8pm
- On Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 8pm
Early closure at 5pm on December 24 and 31.
Opening Hours of the Permanent Collection
The Permanent collection of the Musée de la musique, accessible with the Daho Likes It Pop! exhibition ticket*, is open:
- Tuesday to Friday: 12am to 6pm
- On Saturdays and Sundays : 10am to 6pm
(Closed on Monday)
* The ticket is only valid on the day of your visit.
Accessibility – Special Accommodations
Stick seats, magnifiers, and portable hearing loops designed to connect with the exhibition audio guide can be borrowed on site.
The Daho Likes It Pop! takes place at the exhibition space of the Musée de la musique – Cité de la musique :221, avenue Jean-Jaurès