Buy and sell your tickets in a secure and legal framework
The official Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris ticket exchange is a simple and a completely legal way for spectators to buy or sell tickets.
Only tickets to concerts and shows are eligible for sale on the exchange. The sale price set by the seller cannot exceed the ticket’s face value. There is a €1 administrative fee per ticket, payable by the buyer.
To sell tickets you have purchased
1. Log in to your Online account.
2. Click the Sell tickets tab.
3. Click the Show details button of the concert for which you have one or more ticket(s) to sell.
4. Check the tickets you want to sell and confirm by clicking Sell the selected tickets
5. Set the sale price for each ticket. The sale price must be at least 50% of the initial price and cannot under any circumstances exceed the initial price.
6. Confirm the information and validate by clicking Post for sale.
Once the sale has been made, you will be reimbursed on the credit card you used for the initial purchase on line. If your ticket was purchased using another means of payment or before 25th september 2018, your account will be credited towards the purchase of ticket(s) to any Philharmonie de Paris concerts or activities.
If you change your mind or if your ticket does not find a buyer, you can reclaim your ticket at any time and it remains valid for the event.
To buy tickets on the exchange
1. Click on the Ticket exchange link.
2. Select the concert for which you wish to purchase one or more ticket(s). Only concerts with tickets for sale on the exchange are available for purchase and appear in the list.
3. Select the ticket(s) you wish to purchase.