Private patrons and donors
Private patrons and donors
Impassioned music lovers or simply generous souls who want to support the emergence of young artists, offer every child the opportunity to know and experience music, etc. Whatever your reason for giving, we welcome you to join us in making possible the human and artistic adventure that is the Philharmonie de Paris.
How to contribute, from the Friends Association to the Circle of Major Patrons:
You can support the Philharmonie through any of the following entities:
- Friends of the Philharmonie de Paris Association, to help with our day-to-day endeavours (annual donation of €250 to €2000): as a member of the Friends Association, you enjoy advantages such as special ticket prices / conditions and member-only activities such as rehearsals, exclusive cocktail parties and discussions, etc.; // Friends Association brochure (in French)
- Orpheus Circle, to support the Philharmonie’s most emblematic productions (annual donation of €3000 to €8000): joining the behind-the-scenes process that brings a production to life, you follow the creation of an artistic project alongside the artists and production teams;
- Circle of Major Patrons, to play an integral role in the Philharmonie’s major aspirations, hand in hand with its leadership (annual donation from €15,000): you take part in strategic reflections on the Philharmonie and music trips designed exclusively for your Circle;
- Philharmonie de Paris Foundation – Wherever you are in the world, your support for our long-term projects can qualify for tax benefits: donations are tax deductible in a number of countries (Europe and United States, see conditions in force) thanks to systems such as TGE (Transnational Giving Europe).
The Philharmonie de Paris Foundation, ensuring good stewardship of your contribution:
By supporting the Foundation, you make an important contribution not only for spectators today, but also for future audiences. The Philharmonie de Paris Foundation supports long-term initiatives in four key areas:
- musical excellence, to preserve one of the Philharmonie’s core values;
- musical heritage, through the exceptional collection at the Museum of Music;
- reaching new audiences and the broadest possible population, through educational actions;
- supporting young talents, to help the next generation of musicians emerge.
In 2016, the Philharmonie de Paris Foundation made possible the creation of one of the new Démos orchestras.
If you wish to make a contribution with long-lasting and decisive impact, the Philharmonie de Paris is also accredited to receive bequests and legacy donations.
In France, donations to the Philharmonie de Paris Foundation are 75% deductible from the tax on capital (ISF).