1. Log in to your Online account.
2. Click the Sell tickets tab.
3. Click the Show details button of the concert for which you have one or more ticket(s) to sell.
4. Check the tickets you want to sell and confirm by clicking Sell the selected tickets
5. Set the sale price for each ticket. The sale price must be at least 50% of the initial price and cannot under any circumstances exceed the initial price.
6. Confirm the information and validate by clicking Post for sale.
Once the sale has been made, you will be reimbursed on the credit card you used for the initial purchase on line. If your ticket was purchased using another means of payment or before 25th september 2018, your account will be credited towards the purchase of ticket(s) to any Philharmonie de Paris concerts or activities.
If you change your mind or if your ticket does not find a buyer, you can reclaim your ticket
There are two forms of Subscription. They offer you immediate reductions for concert and show tickets during a given season (from September to June), as well as many other advantages.
How to subscribe ?
3+ subscription : 15% discount
receive an immediate 15% discount when you book tickets to two or more concerts or shows of your choice in a single transaction*.
Start 3+ subscription
6+ subscription : 25% discount
Make the most of a Season with a 4+ Subscription: receive an immediate 25 % discount when you book tickets to 4 or more concerts or shows of your choice in a single transaction*.
Start 6+ subscription
8+ subscription Orchestre de Paris : 30% discount
receive an immediate 30% discount when you book tickets to five or more concerts or shows of your choice in a single transaction*. If you book more concerts and shows a 25% discount will be applied
Start 8+ subscription
Avantages of your subscription
- The possibility to exchange your tickets up to 3 times during the season;
- Allocation of seats side by side for an accompanying person.
- Priority for booking preparation workshops and musical recreations.
- A special rate on admission (self-guided) to the Musée de la musique, to the temporary exhibitions and activities;
- Access to the price formula for the jazz à la Villette festival;
- Priority booking until individual tickets sales;
- A parking susbscription (only for online subscriptions)
- A newsletter for subscription holders with special offers from our cultural partners;
- A 10% discount on CDs and DVDs at Philharmonie de Paris Gift & Book Shops;
- A 5% discount on books and stationary items at Philharmonie de Paris Gift & Book Shops;
- A secure online personal account where you can consult your current advantages;
- Payment in three installments, free of charge, by credit card from a 500€ purchase
* 5th and 6th category rates are not included in the subscprition offers. These seats will be available as individual tickets from June 8. Each concert has a limited quota of low rates tickets.
Once the quotas are reached, tickets are still available at full price. These offers are available as a subscription only and do not include the Days off festival or last minute tickets.
Youth - Under 28
Concerts & shows
Are you aged between 15 and 27 included? Whether you are a beginner or connoisseur, very or not very organised, you can choose the offer that suits you best among the three available :
Young people's subcription (2 concerts & more) : 8€ per ticket
Get tickets at a flat-rate of just €8 each when you book tickets to at least two concerts or shows of your choice from the entire season programme in a single purchase.
This offer applies to all concerts and shows outside the Days Off and Jazz à la Villette festivals.
Advantages for your subscription:
- Priority booking;
- A quarterly newsletter with special offers from the Philharmonie de Paris and our cultural partners if you choose to register;
- 10 per cent discount on CDs and DVDs at the gift & book shop;
- 5 per cent discount on books at the gift & book shop;
- A secure online personal account where you can consult your current advantages.
* Open to individuals who can certify they are under the age of 28 on the date of the first show selected. You will be asked to present a document certifying your age and identity for admission to the concert hall on the day of the event. Youth subscriptions are personal, nominative and limited to one youth subscription per person per season. Intended for young people with a certain autonomy, who are able to attend a concert without the accompaniment of a parent or guardian. It is not possible to add concerts to your subscription once it is purchased. If youth subscription tickets are purchased along with tickets from different pricing categories, seating side by side is not guaranteed. Within the limit of the quotas of seats available at these rates.
For concerts at the Cité de la musique (Amphitheatre and Concert Hall), youth tickets are not numbered; admission to the hall is guaranteed, but concertgoers are seated according to availability just before the start of the concert.
Single tickets at €10
To catch a special favourite, accompany your subscriber friend or just see for yourself, tickets for the season’s concerts and shows are priced at €10 for young people under 28 (subject to capacities and quotas).
« Last minute» tickets at 10€
Are you under 15 and going to a concert with an adult? You are entitled to a reduction of 30% (subject to available quotas).
Adjoining seats can be reserved when tickets are purchased simultaneously. The ticket can be collected on the day of the concert or show on presentation of the ID of the person concerned. This offer cannot be combined with any other reduction and applies to the full ticket rate. It does not apply to 5th and 6th category places in the Grande salle Pierre Boulez - Philharmonie or 2nd category places in the Salle des concerts - Cité de la musique. Concerts and shows for families are not included in this offer.
Musée de la musique & exhibitions
- Under 26 years of age: Free
- Under 28 years of age: €6
Claim your free ticket directly at the Musée de la musique ticket counter (Cité de la musique).
Enjoy reduced prices for activities.
- A reduction of 20% on all workshops.
- A reduction of 20% on all musical-culture activities. Some are free of charge!
This rate cannot be combined with any other discount.
How to subscribe Learn more about how to start a subscription
Choose your concerts and shows, select your seats and pay for your subscription online (secure online payment). Via your personal account, you have access to all of your tickets and can store them safely and print them as the event date approaches.
Important: once you sign in to your personal account, you have thirty minutes to complete your subscription online. Be sure to prepare your selection in advance, browsing the calendar or brochure at your leisure before your sign in.
We are here to help !
Wondering how to book a subscription or package, or which concerts to choose? Looking for the best seats for you and your friends or family? Email us at email@example.com and one of our sales representatives will call you back to assist you.
By mail or at the box office
Using the booking form: download and complete the form, indicating your address and contact information, and return it by post or to our ticket counters.
Note: Orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cité de la musique – Philharmonie de Paris
Direction des relations avec le public
221, avenue Jean-Jaurès
75935 Paris Cedex 19
The official Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris ticket exchange is a simple and a completely legal way for spectators to buy or sell tickets.
Only tickets to concerts and shows are eligible for sale on the exchange. The sale price set by the seller cannot exceed the ticket’s face value. There is a €1 administrative fee per ticket, payable by the buyer.
The first Tuesday of each month, tickets to concerts for that month will go on sale on our website, sometimes at very advantageous rates.
How about giving your friends & family the opportunity to attend concerts, take part in workshops, or discover exhibitions?
Designed to fit your budget, the gift certificates come in denominations of €10, €20 or €50. Purchase your gift certificates Looking for a last minute gift? You can print gift certificates for your friends & family from home.
Are you a company?
Giving gift certificates is a great way to build customer loyalty and to motivate or reward your employees!
Have you received a gift certificate?
At your leisure, choose the concerts, workshops, exhibitions and conferences you want to attend, either on our website or consulting our brochures. Then, when you purchase your tickets, simply enter the number that appears on your gift certificates. You can choose to print your tickets at home, have them sent to you, or claim them at the Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris ticket counters.
2022 gift certificates are usable until december, 30 2022.
2023 gift certificates are unsable until december, 31 2023.
All certificates are usable for events of 2021-22 and 2022-23 seasons.
Redemption of gift certificates
Multiple Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris gift certificates can be applied to the purchase of one or more event ticket(s) (concert, workshop, exhibition or conference). No credit or change will be given for any unused amount. If lost or stolen, Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris gift certificates cannot be re-issued and no credit or refund will be given. Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris gift certificates will not be refunded if not redeemed by the expiration date specified on the gift certificates.