Workshop de Lyon - ARFI
- Cinérir'Arfi - Le Workshop de Lyon (collectif ARFI)
- Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, Laurel &Hardy...
- Jean Aussanaire, alto saxophone, et soprano
- Jean-Paul Autin, alto saxophone, et soprano, clarinette basse
- Jean Bolcato, doublebass, voix
- Christian Rollet, drum kit, percussions
To prepare your visit and facilitate checks related to « Vigipirate » (France's national security alert system) reinforced at the Philharmonie de Paris, please arrive early.
Le Workshop de Lyon, a collective of explosive jazzmen, has chosen a few of the most famous short films from the golden age of burlesque. The musicians improvise musical accompaniment to the adventures of characters played by Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin and Laurel & Hardy.